Fun Things to Do in an Elevator
- Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
- Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
- Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: ”Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP!”
- Whistle the first seven notes of “It’s a Small World” incessantly.
- Sell Girl Scout cookies.
- On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
- Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask: “Got enough air in there?”
- Offer name tags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
- Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
- When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
- Lean over to another passenger and whisper: “Noogie patrol coming!”
- Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
- One word: Flatulence!
- On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go “plink” at the bottom.
April 5th on bullet.
- By the power of all gods, I woke up at around 6:00. And yes…. It’s A.M by this time.
- Met and talked to my classmate who’s heading to bulacan (that was around 7:40 and they were supposed to be travelling by 7:30… scumbag son)
*I was in my Jurassic-inspired hairdo caused I gave few strokes before leaving the house*
- chitchat. Chitchat.chitchat.
- Went home again upon knowing that my classmate who handles my sched just woke up.
- Lined up for assessment and payment (because lining up as dozen has no thrill)
- Ate lunch.
- Accompanied Shandy(BECAUSE.THE.PLAN.WAS.7:00.WILL.BE.OUR.CALL.TIME.AND.MUST.BE.THERE.FOR.A.HASSLE-FREE.ENROLLMENT.AND.SHE.FCKING.CAME.IN.SCHOOL.AT.AROUND.11.SO.WE.HAVE.TO.LINE.UP.AGAIN.WOW.LEG.MUSCLES.BURSTING.MUSCLES)
- Finished at around 2.
- Went to SM.
……but shandy and krisly went home because she’s dizzy and stuff @.@
- Watched G.I Joe 2 with jammy. And when the movie’s on play, we’re sharing shitnitz and she started to cry. And yes……. I was dumbshocked :o
Random shit on a random hour.
I can’t really decipher how things really could flash randomly and diverge in non-second speed.
Feeling gay on the 1st quarter of the day, mushy on the second, exasperated on the 3rd and all comes angst and fear on the last quarter. Feeling blue. Life’s black and white sheets won’t stop chasing, pace after pace, leap after leap, swallowing you whole after dropping the last piece of optimism. Drum beats came louder, and louderrr, and LOUDER, reciprocating your heart’s own roll of such.
I don’t really understand why people dwell on promises. Why it makes them comfortable after their loved one swore that she’ll not leave him and thus will never dwell on setting free.
Actually, setting free is one of the easiest thing an individual can do. It’s like a cat cooking hotdogs…blindfolded, it’s like letting a puff of cottoncandy melt on your tongue. But for those who truly love, setting free is the hardest part. If you really love someone, leaving him is not an option and will never be an option. It scrapes out everything within, it pricks thousands of needles towards you and let you fall in slumber like that of beauty, it feeds you apple that makes your entire body collapse like that of snow white, it gives stitches like that of Frankenstein, stitches between a cut that never heals. Life is not a fairytale, a tale wherein every decision is right. It’s not about fairytale wherein everything will be alright after a good cry and after setting free.
They say that if you truly love someone, you have to set him free. Stupid. It’s like spending a week searching in the forest, amidst rain, scourging sun and wild animals just to catch your favorite pigeon and free it upon seeing it uncomfortable on your hands for the first time you touch it (Wait, do pigeons reside in the forest?) You should learn to tighten the grip on that special someone. Sometimes, setting free doesn’t really show that you love him. You need to fight for him. Take the burden. And remain on his side.
WAIT. WTF DID I JUST SAY?! Hacked.
It took me hard time to start a single streak of words to utter. For months I was convinced that life went into a monotonous hymn, a simple snap and boring one. But then I realized, it wasn’t.
Those passed months have been filled with much wonders, surprises, decisions, and the changes I have to consign.
Midterms: A term wherein I metaphorically pictured myself riding a carousel, giggling, and having a goodtime, without letting a single drop of sweat dribble throughout, but that moment of enjoyment never would I considered worth it. Days before exam, I almost cried my bile out of my nose upon realizing that the game is over. That I just loosened the grip to my dreams.
Finals: IT WAS THE LITERAL HELL OF MY COLLEGE LIFE. Sleeping at 10 in the evening and waking up at 2, from 2 and forth, eyelids were strictly instructed not to go down a milli for a second beyond.
From bunch of bursting pimples to my shrinking bodeh. Everything paid off. It took me a minute to finally blink upon seeing three-fcking-99 grade on my finals. (okay. This is normal for some) BUT JEEZUSSSS, I thank God for this more than I thank Him for not making carabaos fly.
But yeah, what matters most is that you don’t stress out yourself too much. In the end, it’s not about the grade, it’s on how much you learn. And maybe, your will to use those learnings to help others and thank those people who helped you out through out the journey.
Anonymous asked: Alai. Maraming-maraming salamat sa pagdamay mo sa akin at sa aking madramang buhay noong 1:00 a.m ng 18, Nobyembre 2012. Ipagumanhin mo kung bakit ikaw ang napili kong pagsabihan ng mga saloobin ko. Maraming salamat talaga dahil hindi mo ako binalewala, alam ko namang marami kang iniisip dahil ikaw ay napaka 'workaholic' at 'studious' na tao. Salamat talaga. Kahit na minsan ko lang sabihin na " I MISS YOU" e wag mo sanang kalimutan yun. ang drama ko no? I love you frenn. VIVINALAY :))
Ngunit bago ko pa man simulan ang aking tugon sa iyong maramdaming ipinahayag, nais kitang batiin ng isang MAGANDANG UMAGA. :”>
Alam mo bang paggising ko’y itong mensahe ang nagbigay ng di maipintang ngiti at kumikislapkislap na mga mata na puno ng kagalakan sa aking mukha. Sa pagtulong sayo’y doble pa ang aking nakukuhang saya. Matagal ko nanag ninais na may mga taong makipag usap sakin, pagka’t yun ang pinaka gusto kong bagay. Ang pagkakita sa isang taong puno ng problema na naghahayag sayo ng mga bagay bagay at kalauunan ay pinag-uusapan at sabay nating pinanghahanapan ng solusyon ay siya nawang pinakamagandang maramdaman at siya ding pinakamagandang rason para hibingan ang tulog kalaunan. MAHAL KITA!!!!!!!! OH DILAG. NAWA’Y DI KA TUMIGIL SA PAGPAPAHAYAG NG IYONG PROBLEMA, LAGI MONG TANDAAN NA ANDITO LANG AKO PARATI AT HINDI MAWAWALA.